Mission, Vision & Values
COLOR is a sisterhood of Latinas dedicated to building a movement of Latinas, their families and allies through leadership development, organizing and advocacy to create opportunity and achieve reproductive justice.
COLOR envisions Latinas and their families having the knowledge, freedom, and power to access a full range of opportunities for the health of their body, mind and spirit.
- We are committed to justice and equality as a human right.
- We believe women should have the right to make reproductive health care decisions in accordance with their faith, family and health care provider.
- We empower community through knowledge, education, and information.
- We are intentional about creating an appreciative culture that welcomes diverse talents and opinions.
- We believe that community is at the center of achieving complete physical, mental, spiritual, political, economic, and social well-being of women and girls.
- We value an intergenerational approach and are committed to an intergenerational leadership pipeline.
- We model sex positivity.