You are the life of COLOR! By simply lending some of your time and expertise to us we are able to reach out more to the community.
How you can get involved:
- Canvassing: Do you like to talk on the phone or sending texts? You can make a great impact in your community by doing something that is second-nature to you, like simply clicking send on a text message.
- Attend in-person and virtual events: Join the COLOR staff at community events. Get to know community partners, share why Reproductive Justice is important to you, and learn from community leaders – all while enjoying an event.
- Become a COLOR Ambassador: raise awareness and promote our work and reproductive justice values via social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Tik Tok. This typically involves working with COLOR’s communications team and using social media content to promote COLOR.
- Sign and share petitions.
- Provide testimony to our legislative officials.
- Share YOUR story.
- Office work ie: Data Entry.
- Artivism: Activism through art.
Do you have an opportunity you want to share with COLOR? Meet with our staff to talk more about how you see yourself making an impact in our community. To learn more, contact email@example.com.
Monthly Volunteer Newsletter!