Resources on COVID-19 and the vaccine!
Check out the resources below to find the latest updates about COVID-19 and the vaccine, up-to-date CDC guidelines, and more resources about how to access vaccine clinic locations and access care here in Colorado.
Our goal here is to provide educational and informational resources on COVID-19 and vaccinations for the Latinx/Hispanic community in both English and Spanish, as well as assist in getting our communities vaccinated against the virus.
COVID-19 And Your Reproductive Health
- CDC guidelines on COVID-19 vaccines while pregnant and breastfeeding.
- Harvard study to answer questions on vaccines and pregnancy.
- Breastfeeding during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment Resources
- Click here to learn how to protect your family and community against COVID-19.
- Click here to learn about COVID-19 data in Colorado.
Testing Sites in Colorado
- Click here to learn more about COVID-19 testing locations.
- Click here to learn more about getting the COVID-19 vaccine.
Vaccine Clinic Locations
- Click here to find a vaccine clinic near you! *No ID or health insurance is required.
Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
News About The Delta Variant
According to the CDC, The Delta variant causes more infections and spreads faster than earlier forms of the virus that causes COVID-19. It might cause more severe illness than previous strains in unvaccinated people. (Click here to view the full article.)
- Vaccines continue to reduce a person’s risk of contracting the virus that cause COVID-19, including this variant.
- Vaccines continue to be highly effective at preventing hospitalization and death, including against this variant.
- Fully vaccinated people with breakthrough infections from this variant appear to be infectious for a shorter period.
- Get vaccinated and wear masks indoors in public spaces to reduce the spread of this variant.
🚌No matter who you are or where you come from, everyone deserves to lead healthy and self-determined lives. Getting your vaccine is easy, safe, and helps protect your community against COVID-19.
At the Latino/a Advocacy Day we empowered our community to learn how to lobby for issues that they care about most, while also helping families access healthcare. We strive to continue providing free and safe vaccines to our Latinx families and communities. At LAD, we were able to help families continue to protect themselves and their loved ones from COVID-19 with the help of @cdphe Mobile Vaccine Bus!
🔴 For more information visit 9health365.org #COVID19VACCINE#FluVaxCO#FluVaxColorado
🤩 We want to take a moment to uplift and highlight our Vaccine Program Coordinator, Estrella Guerrero, for all the tremendous work she has accomplished over the past year working to protect our communities from COVID-19. We appreciate her for keeping our communities at the forefront of public health and safety, and ensuring that we are intentional about vaccine equity for Latinx communities.
“It has felt very rewarding because oftentimes our community is left behind when it comes to healthcare and does not have the same access as others. It’s been empowering to impact positive change in the public health realm for my people.” – Estrella Guerrero, our Vaccine Program Coordinator.
🔴 For more information on the COVID-19 vaccine, visit 9health365.org #COVID19VACCINE #FluVaxCO #FluVaxColorado